post a new release

Lucas Teske lucas at teske.net.br
Wed Mar 2 23:40:46 UTC 2016

Why do you think that it will not happen soon?

I would love to check all of these ports and make some tests testing the
implementations of each one for the cases I can test.

Also I will take a look on your fork as well. I was going to modify gqrx
to support this new library, and then I notice that it does not use it.
It uses the old osmocom plugin. I'm thinking how to proceed with that. I
would love to have a Graphical Interface like SDR# but OSS and fully
cross-platform.

Lucas