new TV Tuner Chip, the Si2177

Leif Asbrink leif at sm5bsz.com
Mon Sep 23 02:05:43 UTC 2013

Hi Adam,

The bladeRF can be configured to send I/Q data at the
desired bandwidth to the PC. Surely it can be configured to do
many other things also.

It all depends on how clever software designers are and to
what extent help is available.

I will order a unit. Maybe I will be able to get it running
in Linrad. If so, it would probably allow the widest bandwidth of all
harwdare currently supported.

73

Leif / SM5BSZ