Issues with rtl_tcp

Scott Cutler scott at scottcutler.net
Thu Sep 27 09:00:26 UTC 2012

Thanks for the sanity check.  As I mentioned in my last email, I don't
see the same problem with the latest version from Git (able to tune at
~20 hz).  It seems that the precompiled binary on the Osmocom site is
somewhat broken.

So for the moment I don't have any problems, although it would be nice
to get the public binaries updated.

-Scott