Issues with rtl_tcp

Scott Cutler scott at scottcutler.net
Thu Sep 27 07:35:39 UTC 2012

And another followup:
A locally-built version of rtlsdr.dll works perfectly, and only takes a
few tens of milliseconds for either rtlsdr_set_sample_rate or
rtlsdr_set_center_freq.

The binaries I am comparing against were built on 9/13 and are from this
link:
http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/attachment/wiki/rtl-sdr/RelWithDebInfo.zip

I looked through the Git commit log for the past month but didn't see
anything that seemed relevant.

Does anyone know the precise way in which these binaries were built?  It
would seem very odd if some build setting caused the difference, but
that's my only idea at the moment.

-Scott