R820T and Gnuradio

Ron Senykoff rsenykoff at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 17:23:43 UTC 2012

Sorry I had been looking online for a list of all the arguments, then
smacked my forehead after hitting rtl_fm --help.... not sure if the same
-args apply via gnuradio but I'll see what I can do. I think something I
did has helped as the AGC pumping effect isn't happening to me any more.

Thanks,
-Ron