The real problem with this thing

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Tue Aug 14 03:39:14 UTC 2012

so it is *designed* for FM?  That's encouraging because mostly that is all
I really need from it, only all my experiments so far have yielded only
AM-quality sound, but it's good to hear because it means there's *hope* and
so I'll just keep hanging in there until an FM recipe surfaces :)

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*