Update and Question

fırat sönmez firatssonmez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:56:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

I want to ask two questions.

I dont know if you remember, but I have been trying to backport GTP to 3.18
kernel. I fixed all the errors, it works. However there is one issue that
I'm not sure how to implement it correctly.

--->There is one private flag called IFF_NO_QUEUE and it has no
implemetation in 3.18 kernel, I just set it to an unused bit in the private
flag field. I would like to get your opinion on this.

*include/linux/netdevice.h ->(*@IFF_NO_QUEUE: device can run without qdisc
attached*)

The other thing I would like to ask is that I cannot reach the git
repository for libgtpnl. Could you please check it?

Thanks,
Fırat