Packets are not arrived at tunnel setup by libgtpnl

congnt congnt at viosoft.com
Fri Nov 24 04:52:21 UTC 2017

Hi Harald and Firat,

Thank you very much for your reply. Sorry for not provide detail information

when asking question.

Lucky me, I am able to solve my problem now. It's because of wrong MAC

address in packets that cause gtp device unable to receive. Stupid mistake.

Still, I post it here just in case it can help other newbies like me.

Thanks and best regards

Cong