[libgtpnl]add README.md file for build guide

Ashish Kurian ashishbnv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:33:48 UTC 2016

Dear Welte,

Yes I am a complete beginner in this. I started looking into this gtp-u
kernel support as it was said in the mailing list that first you should get
the gtp-u support on kernel and then they will merge gtp-u patch for OVS
into the mainline OVS.

So are you saying that it is impossible to add  support in the kernel 3.9?

Best Regards,
Ashish Kurian