Queries regarding L1 interface to osmo-bts for 11 bit RACH
Bhargava.Abhyankar at radisys.com
Tue Mar 22 14:53:19 UTC 2016
We have planned to support 11 bit RACH in osmo-pcu and osmo-bts. In this regard, we have a query related to layer 1 to osmo-bts interface, as described below.
1. For 11 bit RACH, in PH-RA-IND sent from layer 1.
* Whether 'u8Size' will be 2 in case of 11 bit RACH ?
* What is the alignment of 11 bits inside 'u8Buffer ?
2. How osmo-bts can distinguish between types of 11 bit RACH based on received layer 1 message ? (spec 44.060 section 11.2.5a)
* is burst type GsmL1_BurstType_Access_0 equivalent to GPRS_8_BIT_RACH/ GPRS_11_BIT_RACH
* is burst type GsmL1_BurstType_Access_1 equivalent to EGPRS_8_PSK_11_BIT_RACH
* is burst type GsmL1_BurstType_Access_2 equivalent to EGPRS_NO_8_PSK_11_BIT_RACH
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osmocom-net-gprs