Public Osmocom User Manuals

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Mar 7 19:17:46 UTC 2016

> On 07 Mar 2016, at 18:48, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
>

> In tems of further dccumentation improvements, Holger has volunteered to
> ensure that the Doxygen API of libosmocore is also automatically
> generated+pushed in a similar fashion to make it publicly web-visible.
> I'd also encurage everyone to contribute patches to covert those parts
> of libosmocore.git that don't hve doxygen annotation yet.

http://ftp.osmocom.org/api/latest/libosmocore/

http://ftp.osmocom.org/api/latest/libosmocore/codec/html/index.html
http://ftp.osmocom.org/api/latest/libosmocore/core/html/index.html
http://ftp.osmocom.org/api/latest/libosmocore/gsm/html/index.html
http://ftp.osmocom.org/api/latest/libosmocore/vty/html/index.html

If I would use this to find out about the API I would miss an overview page that lists all the libraries and links to them. I think we need some tweaks to the doxygen configuration to link it together? Anyone has experience with that? Like the manuals these documents are updated by jenkins after every change to libosmocore. If there are other projects that would like to update documentation I am happy to add it too.

kind regards
	holger