OpenGGSN

Terje Kristoffer Hybbestad Skow terjeks at stud.ntnu.no
Mon Apr 11 11:25:26 UTC 2016

Hi again.

I'm still having problem really getting the sgsnemu and ggsn to talk to
each other. When I use 127.0.0.1 and 127.0.0.2 as the listen and remote for
the sgsnemu and 127.0.0.2 as listen and 127.0.0.0/24 as network in the ggsn
conf, the sgsnemu says "Received echo response Received create PDP context
response. IP address: 127.0.0.2" and then nothing happens. When using two
computers, one running ggsn and one sgsnemu with the ip-addresses as
192.168.1.14 and 192.168.1.11 respectively, the sgsnemu doesn't seem to get
connented. It prints out "idletime.tv_sec 3, idleTime.tv_usec 0" over and
over, and "Echo Request timed out". The picture attached is from wireshark
on the ggsn computer.

I lookt at the pcap you send and it looks like what I would like for my
setup.

You talk mentioned using symoBTS how much does it cost? And how long is a
delivery for it?

Regards
Terje Skow