Dropping LLC frames due the TBF destruction
Holger Hans Peter Freyther
hfreyther at sysmocom.de
Sun Oct 27 11:12:42 UTC 2013
my clean-ups are not done but there is a basic structure now that
can be refined. I started to add statistics to the BTS (and then will
add statistics per tbf but they are short lived so one would need to
be quick to see them).
E.g. in tbf_free we are freeing still pending llc_frames and I assume
that these are related to the "Killing pending DL TBF" and others. I
am wondering why:
* there is no indication to the SGSN for dropped frames/octets?
* can't the DL-TBF be re-associated/updated after the assignment
is done again?
- Holger Freyther <hfreyther at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* sysmocom - systems for mobile communications GmbH
* Schivelbeiner Str. 5
* 10439 Berlin, Germany
* Sitz / Registered office: Berlin, HRB 134158 B
* Geschaeftsfuehrer / Managing Directors: Holger Freyther, Harald Welte
More information about the osmocom-net-gprs