C++ for the PCU

Andreas Eversberg andreas at eversberg.eu
Mon Aug 5 11:11:33 UTC 2013

Ivan Kluchnikov wrote:
> Andreas, if you have patches for that and time, I believe that it make
> sense to create new branch with these patches.
> After that I can try to turn dissecting part from c++ to c.
hi ivan,

i juts pushed the old patches i made. (see jolly/outdated_c branch.) the
last two patches show you what i did. the first patch moves all
bitvector stuff to a sepeate file (is missing in this patch, but present
in the next one). the second patch renames c++ code to c and changes c++
functions to c functions. it does not make sense to take any of the
patches, since there is too many divergence between master and this
branch, so just take it as an idea what i did.

regards,

andreas