PCU VTY tests can not be enabled

Ivan Kluchnikov Ivan.Kluchnikov at fairwaves.ru
Thu Apr 25 08:27:28 UTC 2013

Hi Holger,

It is very strange.
Build  #151 is ok
Triggering linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=no,sysmodsp=no
linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=no,sysmodsp=no completed with result
SUCCESS
Triggering linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=yes,sysmodsp=no
linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=yes,sysmodsp=no completed with result
SUCCESS
Triggering linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=no,sysmodsp=yes
linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=no,sysmodsp=yes completed with result
SUCCESS
Triggering linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=yes,sysmodsp=yes
linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=yes,sysmodsp=yes completed with result
SUCCESS

But build  #152 is not ok
Triggering linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=no,sysmodsp=no
linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=no,sysmodsp=no completed with result
SUCCESS
Triggering linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=yes,sysmodsp=no
linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=yes,sysmodsp=no completed with result
FAILURE
Triggering linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=no,sysmodsp=yes
linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=no,sysmodsp=yes completed with result
SUCCESS
Triggering linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=yes,sysmodsp=yes
linux_i386_debian_squeeze,sysmobts=yes,sysmodsp=yes completed with result
FAILURE

But I see FAILURE only when sysmobts=yes.

2013/4/25 Holger Hans Peter Freyther <hfreyther at sysmocom.de>

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 09:19:23AM +0200, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 09:01:08AM +0200, Holger Hans Peter Freyther
> wrote:
>
> > four builds later I have them enabled again. The intention was to have
> > tests ran when the osmo-python module is available but this has gone
> > wrong.
>
> argh.. now some tests fail...
>
> --
> - Holger Freyther <hfreyther at sysmocom.de>       http://www.sysmocom.de/
> * sysmocom - systems for mobile communications GmbH
> * Schivelbeiner Str. 5
> * 10439 Berlin, Germany
> * Sitz / Registered office: Berlin, HRB 134158 B
> * Geschaeftsfuehrer / Managing Directors: Holger Freyther, Harald Welte

Ivan Kluchnikov.
http://fairwaves.ru