Multislot finished and well tested

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Jul 22 07:29:48 UTC 2012

Hi Alexander,

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 10:42:43AM +0400, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> What is your next target?

Our initial funding for the PCU basically stops at this featureset.  So
if there are bugs, the bugs will still have to be fixed, but in terms of
features, this is it for now.  We've reached a point where we can
demonstrate GPRS capability with a small number of phones to customers.

Once we get customer buy-in, we will continue in terms of features,
like:
* TA loop
* EGPRS support
* Hand-over
* dynamic timeslot allocation (i.e. use timeslots as PDCH until we need
  more TCH/H due to call load

Andreas: It would be great if you could take some time to create a
document in the osmo-pcu.git repository that describes the current
limitations of the implementation, similar to the README I've put in the
osmo-bts.git repository.