OSMO-MSC External MNCC integration with FeeSwitch

Paul Atreides maud.dib1984 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 03:26:30 UTC 2021

OK, one more piece of critical information (I’m realizing how silly it was for me to not mention this). In the config menu there is an “enable telnet” button. The description says that it will enable telnet on 8090 but to be enabled, it is dependent on “dmi.init” being on the device AND there is a section on the UI to upload to the DMI file!
I’ve tried the obvious things (like clicking the enable telnet button!), rebooting and seeing if it works. It did not. After that I tried uploading a blank file called “dmi.init“ To see if that would initialize the telnet interface by the presence of the file name alone. That did not work either. Does anyone have a dmi.init file from another device that could possibly work? I’ve only found a tiny bit of information online referencing DMI.init files but what I have found indicates that dmi.init is in fact a script not a blank file.

Anyways, I probably should have included this in my original post. As always, any insight would be fantastic.

Thanks

<end transmission>