OSMO-MSC External MNCC integration with FeeSwitch

Paul Atreides maud.dib1984 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 02:00:04 UTC 2021

Neels! Thanks so much for this.

I had another question, I did a reverse lookup on the public IP address that the nano3G was set to when I got it, so I know the MNC and presumably the MCC as well. Do you think that information is mandatory for the firmware? Like, did they do custom firmware builds for specific telcos?

Thanks

<end transmission>