Amplifier Settings

Henry Caga hncaga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 23:03:43 UTC 2021

Hello, im Using a default configuration for my osmo-bsc setup using B210. I
managed to get a working amplifier with specifications below.

My question is, what should be the best config that i should use in order
to maximize tge power and range of my amplifier?

What are the best configs for osmo-trx, osmo-bts, and other applications
related to osmo-bsc. Proper settings such as osmotrx tx-attenuation,
nominal power, ms max power and other related configurations that are valid
or matched for my amplifier.

Listed below is my amplifier's specification.

AMPLIFIER SPECS:
band:
uplink 885-915MHz / downlink 930-960MHz

Max output power:  downlink 47±1dBm