LCLS

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Wed Oct 6 11:20:00 UTC 2021

On Tue, Oct 05, 2021 at 03:44:52PM -0500, Keith wrote:
> sip conn, or the MSC - which I guess, takes us back again to neels' long
> standing proposals for parsing SDP inside the MSC. Maybe it' s time to
> get that merged.

+1 :)

The one outstanding point there that I remember is making my SDP handling on
sipcon not undo your call-hold handling patch. The osmo-msc patch should be
ready for merge as-is.

> Anyway.. I have some time scheduled to try to move this forward towards
> a definitive solution, just writing here in case anyone else can help.

I can help as soon as sysmocom is able to fund my hours spent...
Too time stricken ATM to even consider doing it in my free time.

~N