default TA vty config for OSMO-PCU?

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Wed Jan 16 16:27:02 UTC 2019

Hey list..

so i want to do some experiments setting the default TA in the PCU to
the distance from the tower to the main population centre, rather than
have it set to 220 (invalid)

So, this email is not about the details of that issue, rather just a
quick question.

In the interim while this gets finally done right, would we accept
adding a default-timing-advance param to the vty config?

Otherwise I can patch and compile version for each BTS, but the vty
config would be WAY more handy!

thnx

k/