Failing test cases (and builds) on other architectures in Debian

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at sysmocom.de
Wed Nov 14 14:46:17 UTC 2018

Hi,

The best solution would be to build for MIPS or any other Big Endian
architecture in our OBS server, so we can catch this kind of issues
during nightly build.

Unfortunately, as far as I can see, there's no MIPS architecture support
in https://build.opensuse.org.

--
- Pau Espin Pedrol <pespin at sysmocom.de>         http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93