Failing test cases (and builds) on other architectures in Debian

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Wed Nov 14 14:09:46 UTC 2018

Hi.

I don't think we have tested this on BE architecture yet. Could you make
tickets via https://osmocom.org/projects/osmobsc/issues/new and alike
for corresponding projects? At least some of those doesn't look like it
could be fixed quickly.

Out of curiosity - do you use real hw to run those builds or it's some
sort of vm/emulator?

--
- Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de>       http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93