First post

Gullik Webjorn gullik.webjorn at corevalue.se
Sat Dec 22 08:41:09 UTC 2018

Thanx Neels,

Yes, I was under the impression I had already purged "latest", but to make

sure, I will scratch the system completely, and reinstall from "nightly"

including all required packages and dependencies.

Does "nightly" require anything special regarding UHD, or could that

be retrieved with apt-get, i.e. std Ettus UHD? I am using a B100.

Gullik