First post

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Dec 21 22:47:42 UTC 2018

> Please, update all packages and libs as mentioned in my previous post.
> (force apt re-install for libosmo* and osmo*).

It is important to understand that you cannot sanely mix 'latest' and 'nightly' packages.

In 'latest', we have sensible version information and the LIBVERSION is
settled. Package dependencies make sense. It is a sane debian package.

In 'nightly', we are tracking current master, so even though essential changes
have taken place, you may stay on the very same version number. That's why we
have disabled version numbers in nightly (don't recall how exactly).

If you're using 'nightly', drop all other osmo* packages and only use nightly.
Don't expect debian dependencies to pick the correct osmo* packages.

~N