Planning for OsmoCon + OsmoDevCon

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Tue Oct 17 05:12:04 UTC 2017

On 16/10/2017 07:13, Neels Hofmeyr wrote:

> Who would / would not like to attend a second OsmoDevCon, generally?
It really depends on where I end up living.

Let me say though, that if I knew there was just one
OsmoDevCon in April, then I would really try to avoid other
commitments for those dates.
However, if I had the option to choose between two, that
might make a difference, in allowing me to choose one.

Attending the Devcon has helped me greatly to "onboard" as a
beginner-developer ;-) and I think there is a lot more of
that going to be happening going forward, so other
restrictions aside, I would attend two.