osmo-bts-trx: "CHAN RQD: no resources for SDCCH" on master

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:21:56 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Max <msuraev at sysmocom.de> wrote:
> Which branch is used in practice? I've looked at gerrit/fairwaves/master
> and the difference seems pretty small so I'm puzzled as to which commit
> fixes it.

We're using fairwaves/master, but there is no special "fix" for this
bug there. Something has changed in the generic code (i.e. unrelated
to osmo-trx cupport) since we branched off, and that generic change
broke a (fragile) working state of the code. As Harald mentioned,
A-bis procedures are still pretty much a hack still.

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co