No subject

Sat Apr 16 12:26:00 UTC 2016

understand that we only have to configure the Unit-id and Oml Address right
and I understand that the firmware is already installed .

I have tried the following :

ipaccess-config -f FIRMWARE -w

and sure it doesn't work :) .

And I also read the -w argument options that needs to be used to download
the firmware from BTS into debian system it should be used with -f .

Is it necessary to download it into our linux box or you need to configure
it only as it is already installed into BTS from ipaccess company .

Thanks,
Omar Atia

-----Original Message-----
From: openbsc-bounces at lists.osmocom.org
[mailto:openbsc-bounces at lists.osmocom.org] On Behalf Of Peter Hasse
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:14 PM
To: openbsc at lists.osmocom.org
Subject: Re: How to run openbsc on nanoBTS

On 19.01.2011 06:16, Ravi Shankar wrote:
> Dear sir
Hi Ravi

> I am new to openbsc.I have two NanoBTS(165cu).I'm facing some
> difficulty which I'm summarizing below
> I'm using Ubuntu10.04
> 1) Can we proceed with one nanobts.?
Yes, in fact i would recommend to start with one and if you get familar
with openbsc you can add more bts.
> 2)I've configured bts ip,unit id, oml ip of one bts.But not able to
> get the firmware.
Check out ipaccess-config util from the openbts source. You can download
the firmware out of the bts you have configured.
> How to get it and configure for NanoBTS??
nanoBTS is a different project and based on the USRP. checkout
openbts.org to get further informations.

http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/BscHack

> Please suggest the procedure to run the openbsc.
>
> Thanks

mfg derPeter