No subject

Sat Apr 16 12:26:00 UTC 2016

seems weird:

> but bts1 tells that:
>
> LMT LOGON: ACK
>
> PHASE: 3 Normal               MBCCU0: No Load     MBCCU1: Load
					^^^^^
					you have no software in TRX0!!

> 	PLL Set Value=1042, Work Value=1221

this is not good. your clock seems to  be very far off, probably you have not
been running it in pll standalone mode at some point in the past.  However,
this is unrelated to your E1 problems.  The only consequence of this is that
phones might not see your BTS.

> SITE MANAGER ATTRIBUTES:
> 	E1 Channel: Port=1 Timeslot=17 (Full Slot)
> 	TEI: 25

This is the weird part.  Why would the E1 channel of the site manager run on
Port=1?  That is the not connected port of this BTS.  It must run on Port=0.

> BS11 Power Amplifier 0 ATTRIBUTES:
> 	TRX Power: 2W (GSM)

I strongly recommend you do your testing with something like 30mW power limits,
unless you have a faraday cage and/or 2W-capable termiators.