huawei uap 3801e

Bthomas bthomas at mailbox.hu
Fri Jun 10 16:29:33 UTC 2011

Dear Developers!

Currently, the only tool I have found this information:

http://users.atw.hu/helvei/UAP3801E.rar?atw_referer=http% 3A% 2F% 2Fmobil-
telefon.vatera.hu 2Fmobiltelefon_tartozek%%% 2Fegyeb
2F4_db_huawei_ap_femtocella_mobil_bazisallomas_1459406466.html

This is a power point presentation, the pages visible to a certain set of
procedures.
Although I do not know how much help in the development, but I share with
you.

Consulted during a programmer who is interested in finding a "reverse
engineering" and curious about the possibility of the device, the
communication.
I am confident that if he succeeds, much of the project promotes the
development
of OpenBSC.

Regards,
bthomyka