Problems with bs11_config ('BS11 DELETE OBJECT NACK') and bsc_hack

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Thu Mar 19 17:40:30 UTC 2009

Hello Holger,

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:25:15 +0100, "Holger Adams" <holger at kernreaktor.org> wrote:

> I remember that one TRX wasn't ('No Load') loaded. Phase 3 was reached.

If this is the first one, it won't work because this is the one OpenBSC
uses in the moment. If it is not loaded you should switch off and on
the BS-11 and check if it works afterwards. On my BS-11 there seems
to be a temperature related problem which sometimes requires quite a
few restarts to get the first TRX loaded. Additionally it could be
that an attached RS232 cable disturbs the startup process.

All of the above is not 100% sure because its difficult to reproduce,
but maybe it helps to load the first TRX (if the second TRX is not
loaded this should be no problem to get OpenBSC running).

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de