Documentation of the BS-11 - what do we know?

Holger Adams holger at kernreaktor.org
Mon Jan 19 09:15:17 UTC 2009

Hello Everybody,

as we all know, the documentation of the BS-11 is under NDA. Harald
said, the BTS respects 99.9% of the A-bis 3GPP standardization. So my
questions are:

1) What's the part of the 0.1% we don't know? Which part differs from
the specs?

2) During the 25c3 talk there was mentioned that the BTS uses ~6 DSPs
and a bunch of uCs. What kind of DSPs and uCs are used (well Siemens...
I guess some creepy 8051/C16x/... and Motorola stuff)?

Regards,
Holger

--
()  Holger Adams,  <holger at kernreaktor.org>