AW: success

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Tue Apr 14 14:54:40 UTC 2009

do we need a switch to select between mISDN bit order and other e1 drivers? what other e1 drivers are/will be supported? or can i just change the bit order, because no other e1 driver is used with the code? if not, i would suggest to add a "msb" flag to the time slot structure.

i was thinking of having a flag for using hardware multiplexing on hfc-e1 controller, but because the data is not synchronized (hdlc frames), we need to touch every bit to see where the frame starts and where it ends, so we have no speed benefit.

to make a better processing in kernel space, i need to put the gsm speech codec into kernel space. i need a source code that is open, light weight, and without integer math. any suggestions?