success

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Tue Apr 14 14:26:24 UTC 2009

Hello Andreas,

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:10:36 +0200, "Andreas.Eversberg" <Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de> wrote:

> on the easterhegg 2009 we got everything running. even audio worked! and
> we catched our first imsi from a public network.

Congratulation, great to hear that !

> @harald | @dieter: other isdn drivers (windows) have obviously reversed
> bit order on transparent channel. bit 0 is exchanged with bit 7 and so
> on. to make it work, i did not change the bit order, i just changed the
> location of the subslot, and it worked.

I noticed the same with my own Windows driver (its not an official driver,
just my personal very experimental stuff for the HFC-E1 card). However
because it worked with the Linux version (at least on Haralds PC) I though
it was a problem with my implementation and did not take care.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de