[op25-dev] GRC error

Steve Glass stevie.glass at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 02:01:45 UTC 2012

I don't normally build the GRC stuff but I am stoked at Balint's progress
there. So, with that warning here are some thoughts... Firstly, decoder_ff
isn't the way to go. We should be using decoder_bf with a slicer on its
input to convert the floats to symbols. That's what the python code does.
Secondly, it might just be a PYTHONPATH issue. Can you import the op25
package from the python command line? If you can get it in Python then I
reckon it should work in GRC.

ATB