[op25-dev] GRC error

hotfire00 andyknitt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 01:13:46 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

New to GNUradio and OP25.  I have the OP25 block installed in GNU Radio Companion and can build a flow graph with no problem.  When I try to execute the flow graph I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/aaknitt/Documents/top_block.py", line 53, in <module>
    tb = top_block()
  File "/home/aaknitt/Documents/top_block.py", line 34, in __init__
    self.op25_decoder_0.create()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/baz/op25.py", line 65, in create
    self.p25_decoder = op25.decoder_ff(self.op25_msgq)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'decoder_ff'

I'm guessing this is because I don't have something installed properly, but I can't put my finger on how to remedy the problem.  Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Andy