Siemens proprietary protocol

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Oct 14 06:50:53 UTC 2010

Patrick,

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 08:32:00AM +0200, Patrick McHardy wrote:

> Since I only own two different kinds of telephones, it would be useful
> to get some more data. What I'm currently looking for is the debug
> output from the asterisk channel driver (with "dect set debug on") for
> the initial pairing, location registration and a call. If people could
> send me that it would be much appreciated. Please also include the
> telephone type and CC the linux-dect list.

just as an idea:  Come to the 27C3 conference, there will be a four-digit
number of DECT phones.  I'm sure among them you will find plenty of volunteers
who would spend a couple of minutes to register their phone to your network and
allow you to connect traces / debug logs.

Also, I will not have time myself to collect traces, but I can bring one
'Gigaset S1' PP to the netfilter developer workshop, if you like to play with
that model at some point during the workshop.

Cheers,