Fwd: RACH scan

Johann T. johann.tzt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:03:48 UTC 2021

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks to your suggestions, I managed to decode the RACH from the captures
on L-band. I just had to tweak a few parameters in the graphs. I have
decoded the Paging Response and Location Update messages.

Do you have some suggestions on decoding the uplink speech? On the
downlink, the code follows the Immediate Assignment and decodes the traffic
channel. Due to the limitation of the SDR, I am not able to capture both
the downlink and uplink channels simultaneously.

Thank you again.

Best regards,
Johann