Dropped packets by HW.... Dumping Stale bursts

Mario Lucas mariolucas75 at mail.ru
Wed Nov 25 08:28:58 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I am using LimeSDRmini to run osmo-bts…
During operation from time-to time (and sometimes quite frequently) following messages pop-up in terminal:

I guess my LimeSDRmini is dropping some packets.
LimeSDRmini configuration is: Firmware 6, Hardware 3, Protocol1, Gateware 1.3.

Would you advise — may be there is more or less stable firmware version that to some extent is stable while working with Osmo-bts ?

Thanks

--
Mario Lucas