LimeSDR output power during GSM set up

Adrian Musceac kantooon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 07:42:20 UTC 2020

No, AFAIK that value is the attenuation in the PGA stage, with 0 being no attenuation. You will need to measure the output power at the required frequency  yourself, these devices are not precision calibrated.
Depending on frequency, the Lime boards can output as high as 15 dBm CW with 6-9 dBm being the medium value across the whole supported spectrum.

Adrian