Free board offer to OBB developer with a CMU200

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Apr 6 10:12:54 UTC 2019

Hi Felix,

thanks a lot for your generous offer.  I'm very happy to see this, but
I have very limited hope that at this point somebody would still show
such substantial interest in testing compliance of OsmocomBB :/

But for sure, let's hope my pessimism is overrated and someody would
invest time into this.

On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 05:29:58PM +0200, Felix Domke wrote:
> If someone is interested in this, please contact me off-list. Bonus
> points if you're interested in setting this up in an automated fashion
> that lets us test OsmocomBB builds automatically and generate a report
> for each commit.

I'd be happy to put some sysmocom resources behind this, if it helps.

I'm assuming that if somebody creates the "manual" test setup and
works on fixing some of the fall-out, we'd contribute some development
time on automatizing this setup, and also hosting/maintaining it, doing jenkins
integration, ...

In addition, irrespective of the above, sysmocom is happy to provide
whatever calypso phones, cables, adapters, attenuators, duplexers,
USB-UART-Cables, etc. for completing the physical setup.  This offer is
valid for anyone who'd receive Felix' equipment.  Let me know what you'd
need/want and I'll try to make sure you get it.