MS driver: GSM tester config integration

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Mar 5 23:28:49 UTC 2018

Hey,

pespin left a good comment about the question of how the MS driver and the GSM tester could be better integrated. I was about to write some argparse code for the MS driver but I think it is best to make this configurable as a scenario.

In terms of scenario knobs I can see:

 - #MS
 - CDF function
 - IMSI generator (start with XXX and count upwards)
 - virtphy vs. trxcon?

The actual test would remain separate (and maybe turn it into a suite at some point in the future). What do you think? What should I obey when parsing/handling config?

holger