sciphone dream g2 mtk 6235 status? ;)

Craig Comstock craig at unreasonablefarm.org
Mon Feb 5 21:50:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I have found a Racal 6103g with many options enabled and seemingly in good condition. I don't expect to have a manual so wonder if anyone here could help me get started with this device?

I would imagine I might need some cabling of some sort and ideally an RF isolation cage of some sort?

Thanks for any help you can give. My primary purpose is getting osmocom-bb layer1 ported for fernvale/sim800 modules (mtk 6260/6261).

Craig