OsmocomBB layer1 with FreeCalypso changes

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 00:34:25 UTC 2017

Hi Harald,

> Thanks Vadim.  It would be great to see this as patches
> in gerrit for review and merge.

Sure, I am working on it in spare time...
The 34C3 talk preparation takes the most of time for now :)

> Do you have a FreeCalypso board to test?

Not yet.

> If not, we can make one remotely accessible (SSH to Linux box
> which has it connected to UART + USB based power cycling
> capability of the board power suplpy) in the sysmocom lab,
> if needed.

Would be great, thanks! My public key should be in Gerrit, but
I can sent it personally, if required.

BTW: We have a few wiki pages about the custom Calypso development
board. Some of them:

https://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/GsmDevelBoard
https://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/Custom_Calypso_Board
https://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/GsmDevelBoardGsmDevelBoardFPGA

I think it makes sense to add a new page about the FCDEV3B.

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitskiy.