Phone not receiving calls
samir.s.abed at gmail.com
Tue May 16 08:41:50 UTC 2017
I made some research and tests and found the following:
- the mobile can connect normally and to any BTS near it and perform calls and send SMS without any problem.
- when I try to call it from another phone, it doesn’t get paged and the operator informs me that the called mobile phone cannot be reached.
- it doesn’t receive any SMS.
- the only time it can get paged is immediately after it connects to the BTS or right after ending a call. For example if I call a number using the motorola, just after hanging if someone calls the motorola it will receive the call.
- I read a little about paging groups so I edited the mobile code to print the value of the time slot, it is always 0 so maybe this is the problem.
On May 16, 2017, at 11:14 AM, Vadim Yanitskiy <axilirator at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please provide at least mobile application logs
> What are you waiting for? :)
> With best regards,
> Vadim Yanitskiy.
More information about the baseband-devel