Terminal-profile DB

Вадим Яницкий axilirator at gmail.com
Sat May 21 09:34:18 UTC 2016

> What are your ideas to make this database alive?

I think we can make it more friendly to user. What do you think about
merging both TAC and terminal-profile databases? One common DB
and one web-interface seems good for me.

Also I am thinking about implementation of a simple Java cardlet
which will be aimed to extract device's profile and provide the results
through SIM-menu. In this case everything that user need is get one
programmable SIM and install this app.

С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Яницкий Вадим.