layer1+mobile sample session/logs please?

craig at unreasonablefarm.org craig at unreasonablefarm.org
Wed Dec 28 18:37:14 UTC 2016

I was wondering if someone could post logs from a successful use of layer1+mobile to send sms and make a call? I'm having trouble even
getting a network and thought some logs of success might help me track down my problem.

Would probably be nice to use something like a sample session, configuration and expected logs to add more information to the mobile wiki page. I'd be happy to write up a draft of changes while I try and figure things out.

Thanks,
Craig