layer2/3 ported to target? paging attack code?

sillymonkey memoryfair at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 04:14:58 UTC 2016

I'm facing a problem. I applied the patch and compiled successfully. However,
whenever I tried to load the firmware into the phone I got ftmtool error. I
thought it was because the cable so I try to load the original firmware with
original osmocon app, same cable of course, it worked perfectly. So I
reversed what I did and compiled again and run osmocon and still ftmtool
error? So the problem is not the cable,not the patch. The problem is osmocon
app itself. Am I right? Anyone knows what problem is it? Is it some kind of
code changing prevention?