c139 nuttx bringup - irq problem?

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 04:29:14 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm working on bringing up nuttx on the c139. I am running this as I described previously by jumping from 0x2000 to 0x10000 with a small firmware image there and then nuttx is configured to run from flash at 0x10000. I configured nuttx RAM to live at 0x800100 to skip the exception vectors area that the compal loader sets up.

NuttX is coming up somewhat but getting stuck on an unregistered interrupt #21 which seems strange since there are 21 interrupts and I thought they might be 0-based so not sure what's going on here. Was wondering if there was some state that the compal loader setup that is giving me problems or if there is some other issue going on. If anyone has an idea off-hand let me know.
If I take a DEBUGASSERT() out is when I get the info about irq 21. With the DEBUGASSERT() in it seems I'm trying to do initialization during interrupt handling somehow?  "This API should not be called from interrupt handlers" is the comment near the assert in sem_wait().

Attached is a serial log from the phone booting up. I've added a lot of debug logging beyond what is normally in NuttX. I included first a log with DEBUGASSERT() included and then one without.

Thanks,Craig