segfault on bssgp test

Max.Suraev at fairwaves.co
Mon Jun 1 13:58:11 UTC 2015

Pardon for multiple copies, but this is really curious: gbprocy test also fails for
me during OpenBSC build at gbproxy_test.c:1922 which also contains following
misterious comment:

/* TODO: The following breaks with the current libosmocore, enable it
	 * again (and remove the plain expect_msg), when the msgb_bssgph patch
	 * is integrated */

What is the status of this "msgb_bssgph patch" patch? Is there patchwork link available?

I suspect it's still unmerged because swapping the lines as instructed in comment
still results in crash with the latest libosmocore from git.

Commenting out both lines produce sane-looking output but the test expectedly fails
due to mismatch with expected output.

I wonder if should comment out the 2nd line until the libosmocore patch is merged or
perhaps consider merging the necessary patch?

--
best regards,
Max, http://fairwaves.co